KDS900 GYRO + KDSN590 Servo high performance SMM sensor and controller
The Gyro adapts AVCS, high performance SMM sensor and controller. It features excellent location capibility, and stable yaw rate, which can avoid influence from external variables such as rotation/torque fromo mainrotor, flight speed and crossvind. With these advantages, you will enjoy your flight with the all new KDS900 Gyro.
- Control system: digital Proportional Integration
- Sensor: ADI SMM high functions angular velocity sensor
- Working voltage: 4V-6V(DC)
- Working current:50mA
- Working temperature: -10-+45
- Dimension: 23mm X 23mm X 10mm
- Weight: 9g
- Since rudder drifting caused by wind, or other meteorological factors and different helicopter attitudes will be eliminated automatically, the operation to tail (rudder) will become more easier, making it perfect for 3D flight.
SMM gyro sensor:
- Use of newly developed extremely low drift SMM (Silicon Micro Machine) gyro sensor virtually eliminates rudder trim changes during flight.
- Support boardband and narrowband digital servo:
- You can configue 1520uS servos and 760uS servos via setup card.
- Remote gain function and mode switching function:
- Remote gain function allows sensitivity switching from transmitter, and mode switching function allows AVCS/normal gyro mode switching.
- Integrated, compact, and lightweight:
- Compact size (23 x 23 x 10mm) and light weight (9g) realized by high density mounting technology.
- Servo N590 Digital
- Speed: 0.08/60 4.8V 0.07/60 6.0V
- Torque: 2.0kg/cm 4.8V 2.5kg/cm 6.0V
- Operating frequency(Hz): 300
- Dimension: 35.5mm x 15mm x 28.6mm
- weight: 25g